Lagoon 52 Luxury Catamaran
|Cabins||4+2 or 6+2|
|WC / Shower||4 or 5|
|Engine||Saildrive 2 x 54 HP|
|Fuel capacity||480.00 l|
|Water capacity||800.00 l|
|Price per week – Low season||Price per week – High season||VAT|
|€ 8.900||€ 19.500||Included|
Colour Chart Plotter
Wifi – WLAN
Lagoon 52 Luxury catamaran for hire in Croatia
The Lagoon 52 Luxury catamaran marks a radical new period in the plan of luxury cruising sailboats, as in fact did its ancestor, the renowned worldwide 500.
With its precious stone molded vertical bows, inclined frames, its as though suspended deckhouse and tall apparatus, the 52 is no conventional sailboat, however its creativity goes significantly more distant than simply its “external” appearance, or even its inside design.
This Lagoon is the aftereffect of long exchanges between the modelers at Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost (VPLP), the Italian Nauta Design organization and the Lagoon outline division. These examinations drove us to make some essential and here and there radical decisions, while staying dependable to what we put stock in, as far as class, solace, well being, ease of use and, it’s implied, execution under sail.
The 52 for yacht charter in Croatia is currently accessible in 2 forms: FlyBridge or SporTop.
52 : luxurious and contemporary
- noble and luxurious materials, with soft shades for a harmonious interior
- continuous horizontal and fluent lines give the interior open and generous spaces
- continuity between exterior and interior life
- a slender exterior design for a boat with a strong character
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and headroom
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- wide choice of layouts including 3, 4, 5 or 6 cabins, with respectively 3, 4 or 5 washrooms
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
Exterior: elegance, comfort and safety
- the boat is accessed via open aft transoms, facilitating boarding and disembarking
- broad sidedecks, with recessed deck hatches
- the cockpit is level with the saloon, and has an outdoor lounge and sun-lounging area to starboard
- the fly bridge is reached either by a staircase leading from the cockpit, or by another leading from the deck on the starboard side
- the steering station can be adjusted to three different positions (starboard, centre or port), giving the skipper perfect visibility under sail or when manoeuvring
INCLUDED IN PRICE
13% Croatian VAT, Bed linen and pillows, Standard yacht equipment, Dinghy
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
Fuel, Water, End cleaning, Provisions, Outboard engine, Crew
High season is considered to be July and August
Low season is considered to be period from October to April