Lagoon 620 Croatia
|Year||2013 – 2017|
|Cabins||5 + crew|
|Berths||10 + crew|
|WC / Shower||5|
|Fuel capacity||1200.00 l|
|Water capacity||1200.00 l|
|Price per week – Low season||Price per week – High season||VAT|
|€ 15.500||€ 32.000||Included|
Colour Chart Plotter
Wifi – WLAN
Lagoon 620 luxury crewed catamaran
Lagoon 620 is an innovative solution to the needs of today’s cruising yachtsman : Strength, comfort, performance and large choice of layouts.
The 2012 version of the 620, with interiors designed by Nauta, makes her an even more luxurious and comfortable yacht.
In the dining room, the settees have been entirely redesigned, as well as the ceiling, enabling more effective indirect lighting, and it now includes the option of installing adjustable blinds on all the wide vertical windows.
On the starboard side, the master suite has also been substantially modified, with a washroom now placed aft on either side of the cockpit access stairs, making room for a large cupboard space in the bedroom. The forward starboard cabin, now a real V.I.P. suite, also benefits from this change due to the volume freed up by the repositioning of the master washroom.
Whether in its 4, 5 or 6 cabin version, the 620 is now offered with new Ambiances created by Nauta for the “large” Lagoons: complete interior layout packages elegantly incorporating wood finish, upholstery, inner liners, and more… Truly, a great choice for luxury catamaran cruise in Croatia.
620: the art of living…
- exceptional living space, both above and below deck
- choice of 4 luxurious layouts
- long distance cruising in sophisticated surroundings and in total safety
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source that comes in a choice of finishes: light oak or teak
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck with two steps for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- interiors of 2012 version redesigned by Nauta for even greater elegance and comfort
Fly bridge or upper deck?
- double helm station provides perfect visibility when setting sail or manoeuvring
- a functional flybridge that can also accommodate visitors thanks to separate crew and reception areas
- a large sun-deck forward
- forward and aft cockpits: a private area or open to guests, depending on your mood
- perfectly designed transom platforms for easy access to the sea when bathing or boarding a dinghy
- ease of movement around the boat thanks to flush deck panels and wide side decks that make for a generously proportioned boat with a practical design
- saloon and cockpit are beautifully integrated and include a “wet bar”, areas for lazing around, and the option of taking meals inside or out without having to make any adjustments
INCLUDED IN PRICE
13% Croatian VAT, Bed linen and pillows, Standard yacht equipment, Dinghy
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
Fuel, Water, End cleaning, Provisions, Outboard engine, Crew
High season is considered to be July and August
Low season is considered to be period from October to April